1. I understand that by clicking on the confirmation button (below), I agree to receive newsletters from Three60 Summit UG and its brands (e.g. TesApp) via email. By clicking on „Subscribe“, I agree that only Three60 Summit UG and its brands, through whose websites I have registered, can send me an e-mail advertisement (e.g. special offers exclusively for registered users Three60 Summits‘ products or action notes, newsletters and information on products, services, offers from the TesApp products and services).
2. For determining when the Three60 Summit Newsletter will be opened and how it will be used (e.g. which links are clicked), we will collect the data gathered during the use of the newsletter (access data, e.g. opening quota or click rate), which we collect and analyze in an aggregated statistical form. To be able to do this, the newsletter contains so-called web beacons. These are small image files that are loaded from the Three60 Summit websites and are allowing us to determine for example, when the Three60 Summit newsletters were opened. We are also able to determine which links are clicked in the Three60 Summit newsletter. We will use this information to better understand what content and products our users are interested in and to be able to present more relevant content to our users in future newsletter editions.
The shipping service provider may use the data of the recipients in pseudonymous form, without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of newsletters or for statistical purposes. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to address them by themselves or to pass the data on to third parties.
4. If you do not want your user behavior to be recorded, or if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter. For example via the unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
5. Legal basis of the data processing described above is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR (Necessity of data processing for the performance of the contract), as your acceptance of the receipt of the newsletter and the validity of this Newsletter Privacy Notice represent the agreed compensation for provisioning of the online offer of Three60 Summit (as well as the TesApp Services).
6. Insofar (and only) as you have consented in the use of your access data, resulting from the use of the newsletter, as part of your consent to individual advertising on base of your usage, the following applies: We also use this access data (see section 2) for personalized selection of content that complies with your requirements and is aligned to individual interests, and the provisioning of personalized special features (e.g. personalized apps and app center). This applies to content and special features that are made available to you in the newsletter, on the website and in other channels, e.g. presented in Three60 Summit apps and websites. In addition to your usage data gathered from the newsletter, we will also consider following data for personalization reasons:
The legal basis for data processing associated with the personalization described above is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). The data processing is necessary or necessary to provide the personalized special functions.
7. You may give your consent to individualized advertising without affecting your usage of the Three60 Summit services and products (including TesApp) or revoke it at any time in the future, e.g. on the TesApps website in the Settings section under „Privacy & Opt-ins“ or by mail to: Three60 Summit UG, c/o Dr. Lukas Steinbacher, Winzererstr. 32, 80797 Munich. In the event of cancellation, you can give your consent for individualized advertising, in order to be able to use all personalization functions, again at any time.